Sunday 19 February 2012

Monday 20th feb-last week in work!

Gaz an I had a lovely weekend. For me, Saturday was spent doing nothing other than eating and sleeping whilst Gaz worked hard playin on the computer. The weather has been great, 33 degrees and nothing but sunshine. In the evening we had our last drive to toogoom where we were pleased to see the tide was in. It was like a picture perfect postcard, watching the sun set over the ocean. We sat outside in the restaurant overlooking the water. Gaz ordered a chicken fettuccini only the chef accidentally put the chicken into my salmon dish. Oops. We pointed it out to the waiter an he deducted the chicken off the bill, it wasn't a problem.

Sunday I had my last horse riding lesson. It was so sad to say goodbye to buddy but Lisa said if ever she is getting rid of him, she will let me know. I'd take him on even if he can't be ridden anymore, he's duh a great horse. The ride was fun...Lisa, the other Lisa, tess and I all went for a gallop in one of the paddocks. This is a paddock I hadn't been in before as it was a bit of a trek to get to it but is te only option for trail riding now that the farmer has banned us from his fields. We had a good gallop but unfortunately I dropped the cheap pair of sunglasses from off my head. We couldnt find them but for 25 bucks, they weren't worth the hassle. We rode for 3 hours. I was knackered when we got back! I gave Lisa a thank you card and 100aud to put towards a treat for the horses.

When I got home, Gaz wa hard at work on the computer. I snuggled up on the bed and fell fast asleep. We missed out on our training session last night so we have to make up for it tonight with an hour long training session.

Work today was pretty boring...3 days left!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment