Monday 19 March 2012

Monday 19th March

Apologies for the lack of blogging over the weekend - gaz and i have been busy bunnies moving in to our new cockroach/red back spider infested house. I'm afraid this blog will be brief as i am shattered...but basically we had cleaners come in to clean the house today...i can say they did much other than chuck stuff out as i had already cleaned the place! their cleaning was graded average by gaz and i. At some point this week we will have the carpet cleaners coming in to clean the sofas swell as the carpet. I have blasted the trot of the house with water from the hose to get rid of all the cobwebs...on going to turn the tap off, i almost touched a red back spider sitting on the handle. It had obviously been there some time judging by the amount of dead spiders it had wound into its web. It didn't last long before i killed it. To my horror, when venturing to bed, i thought i would have a quick peak int he garage...only to find yet another red back making its web on one of our shelves! that too is dead now. This morning when i woke up there were 2 live cockroaches in the kitchen...gaz was on cockroach duty and dispersed of them. I had my first riding lesson today with my new teacher, Ellen. I must say, this is exactly what i wanted and need....she has a nice outdoor arena and put me on a very lovely horse called Tammy. Ellen is very knowledgeable in riding and i learnt a lot from her in this first lesson, She did point out there is a horse going for lease...but i felt it best i turn down the offer as i don't know how much i will be earning yet and i don't know how i will be fixed for time when i start work. I am off to bed now, sooooo tired! Gaz has had another poo day on the computer bless him. His confidence is dwindling a little but he's trying hard not to let it get to him. Tomorrow is my first day in work - I'm very nervous!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment