Friday 2 March 2012

Saturday 3rd March - another boring day

Gaz was up this morning and playing on the computer. He did very well again today and the internet was a little more reliable than yesterday. I left him to it and went for a half hour jog (in the spitting rain) down towards the boat ramp. i didn't quite make it to the boat ramp though because of the long gross...i didn't fancy running through it and risk getting bit by a snake. Instead i turned back and did the whole run twice.

I have 2 and a half weeks before i start work...im going to go insane so I'm going to put my time to good use. I have been doing research on root canals today and bought some flour to make some play dough so that i can practice carving morphology of teeth into it (i figure it will help with my white fillings i will be doing). I am also going to get lots of exercise in!

Gaz and i still haven't managed to find any houses down in salamander bay but we have extended our stay here in forster till friday so we still have a few days. I'm still positive that something will turn up.

not much else has happened today!

No comments:

Post a Comment