Thursday 29 December 2011

Thursday 29th December - Gaz is a bodyrocker too!

Nothing much to report this end. Weather has been hot hot hot, in the 30 degrees. Nanny, your card has arrived! thankyou so much...gaz was very grateful for the inclusion in the 'granddaughter and partner' message on the front of the card. I will have to keep it up for another month to get good use out of it!

I ordered gaz some smart jeans for xmas from NEXT but they only just arrived today. I thought they looked massive but they fit him well and look very smart! Now with those smart jeans and the shirt mum got him from hollister, hes going to be one trendy dude! ....now all he needs is a smart pair of shoes ;)

I convinced gaz to come down to the garage and partake in my body rocker fitness routine for the  night. It was only 15 minutes of exercise but it was hardcore and we were both pretty knackered by the end of it. I think we will both be sore tomorrow!

I am continuing to plan our trip when my parents come out. So far i have sorted the accomodation in Brisbane, Adelaide and kangaroo island....and the stops along the great ocean road have been planned, just need to find somewhere to stay! Am very excited! Gaz has done VERY well for the month on the computer, better than expected. Tomorrow i am the only dentist in work...i managed to not get called out once whilst being on call...yay!

1 comment:

  1. You're getting Gaz to smarten up & exercise? Wow! I'm impressed!

    Chris

    ReplyDelete