Monday 26 September 2011

Monday 26th September - Cockroach

Min and Suzie woke up and left round about the same time i went to work this morning. They were really grateful to us for letting them stay. Work was slow and tiresome. Gaz and i had planned to go to the gym tonight but again, we didnt. By the time we had been shopping for food, we were both knackered and starving. Not much happened other than i hopped in to bed just now and was looking at my bag on the floor next to me thinking...'hmm that looks like a strange shadow, what part of the bag is that shadow coming from'. I looked a bit harder...couldnt work it out so put my hand out to move the bag when UCH! a cockroach ran past! I gasped for breathe and flew back on the bed....Gaz jumped up from the computer like WHATS GOING ON WHATS WRONG! It took me a moment to catch my breath but i was pointing down into the corner and managed to say 'coackroach!'. Luckily Gaz doesnt mind bugs and he  picked up a glass to try and catch it. This thing was HUGE. I would say almost the size of an iphone but not quite as fat...and it could SPRINT. Poor Gaz had his head underneath the table to catch the thing, then it jumped and he smacked his head, sending my perfume bottle DONK on top of him. Bless him. All to catch this yucky creature. It was faster than Usain Bolt! Eventually Gaz caught the thing in a glass, despite its attempt to start flying away. GROSS! I dont know where it has come from but EWW. God help me when i see a spider!!!

1 comment:

  1. for goodness sake get a grip girl you are in Aus now! Sorry Gaz should have warned you even the smallest of spiders got her screaming. Good luck. xxxx

    ReplyDelete