Thursday 29 September 2011

Thursday 29th September

Today Gaz has achieved his goal for the month so he is very happy!

Work was pretty quiet today, nothing very interesting happened other than a patient made me shortbread biscuits but i couldnt have any coz it isnt cheat day and another guy moaned about his denture. The lab technician, Mark, heard i was going to the  Glass House Mountains in 2 weeks and he has given me a map which he says he will sit down with me and show me a scenic route to take. The Glass House Mountains are north of Brisbane and is apparently an impressive Mountain range. The drive down there is meant to be lovely with quaint places to stay.

This evening i cooked Gaz some food and we watched Source Code. Other than that, nothing much has happened. I have the day off tomorrow so Gaz is dragging me fishing. Fun. 

1 comment:

  1. good luck hope you catch a big one! 25 degrees here today!!

    ReplyDelete